Our Fixed Fee Promise. Once you are given a price. It remains the same, throughout the whole application. We don’t believe in surprises. So we will make sure you don’t get any from us.
Legal aid can help meet the costs of legal advice, family mediation and representation in a court or tribunal.
You will usually need to show that:
- your case is eligible for legal aid
- the problem is serious
- you cannot afford to pay for legal costs
You could for example get legal aid if:
- you or your family are at risk of abuse or serious harm, for example domestic violence or forced marriage
- you’re at risk of homelessness or losing your home
- you’ve been accused of a crime, face prison or detention
- you’re being discriminated against
- you need family mediation
- you’re adding legal arguments or bringing a case under the Human Rights Act
You’ll usually need to show that you cannot afford to pay for this help. You may have to pay some money towards the legal costs of your case or pay costs back later.
To Check if you can get legal aid to get help with civil cases. Give us a call and we will evaluate things on your behalf, to see if you qualify.